permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Hydrogen was: regional diets

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lee Flier <lflier@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Hydrogen was: regional diets
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:08:09 -0000

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 00:44, ERDA Institute wrote:

> A couple of torch batteries will provide sufficient energy to separate the
> hydrogen - couldn't drive from Sydney to Cairns on those....

No you couldn't. Can you provide some sources for your information?

> Rechargable batteries would be recharged from the hydrogen-fueled engine.

Sorry but what you're describing is a perpetual motion machine. Ain't
no such animal, and if there were, we'd all have heard about it in
screaming headlines and the inventor would be crushed under his or her
collection of awards and trophies.

Something's missing from this picture. Please let us know where we can
find more information about this vehicle.

--Lee