permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Liquid Plant Fertilizers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "gil carandang" <gil_carandang@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Liquid Plant Fertilizers
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 00:02:18 +0000

hi conrad!
stinging nettle should be good for liquid teas. for phosphate, i use ashed eggshells (calcium phosphate). i do have a booklet that explain beneficial indigenous microorganisms and bionutrients (biological nutrients extracted from plants). you can send $10 donation to my son in santa cruz, california:
Moises Alberto Carandang
216 Bay Street
Santa Cruz, Ca. 95064
as soon as you have done so, e-mail me and i will send you the booklet attachment.

thanks,
gil carandang
herbana farms
philippines