permaculture - [permaculture] Death Cult

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Gaden@ziplip.com" <Gaden@ziplip.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Death Cult
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:27:53 -0700 (PDT)

Re: Colin Leath - "To return to suicide..."

In an intergalactic science fiction series, there was a 'death cult'
portrayed that was based perhaps upon Kali (Hindu). I think it was in the
Acorna series by Anne McCaffrey. It held similar views (based on ecological
metaphysics) as those portrayed in the links posted previously. Amongst other
activities, they set up 'Temples Of Euthanasia' across various star systems.

Not my chosen pathway, though it does raise some challenging questions.

Gaiden

  • [permaculture] Death Cult, Gaden@ziplip.com, 06/15/2003