permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Bob's post, what to call US, and systemic feedback

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rick Valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Bob's post, what to call US, and systemic feedback
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 00:16:10 -0700

Fijate que very soon we will be a country of minorities as the Hispanic
population grows. There are already more people speaking Spanish in the USA
than in Spain, mano. It'll be wierd Spanish, claro! But it's wierd English
we speak too. And bound to keep changing. So let's translate the Designer's
Manual into Spanglish (which is the Spanish of the Web)

-Rick