permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: BLM Invasives EIS

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: BLM Invasives EIS
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 07:51:05 -0600

Keith, I did not see the review of the weed video in the activist. Are you
still planning to review it? I am also developing a teach in this year on
Natural weed control , I have commitments form two towns and one county to
fund this program, I need three more sponsors. My program will lay out all
the material and programs that are now promoting alternatives to spraying.
The war on weeds, like the other wars that are being wadged is not working.
We pay three times. l. Tax $ are dirested to buy the herbisides to spray.
2. You pay with your health when you spray. 3. The inviro pay, and we pay
again to clean up their mess...... jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>