permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PcWiki - A Permaculture Wiki - Wikipedia Permaculture - Agriculture Wiki, AgWiki

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PcWiki - A Permaculture Wiki - Wikipedia Permaculture - Agriculture Wiki, AgWiki
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 09:58:05 +0100

> There are some nice entries in the Permaculture section of the Wikipedia,
thanks to Graham and, I think, Miekal.

You might be interested to know that I've started and added to a number of
articles on Organic Gardening at the wikipedia, including starting this
list/contents page at http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_gardening - if
you have a look you will see that there are still a number of articles that
need starting, plus many that could do with development,

perhaps we could also copy some of these articles as the basis for articles
as the permaculture wiki? (including the 'contents page' format of the above
page, which I tried to lay out in a logical order as found in some paper
gardening encyclopedias)

Cheers Graham