permaculture - [permaculture] PcWiki - A Permaculture Wiki - Wikipedia Permaculture - Agriculture Wiki, AgWiki

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] PcWiki - A Permaculture Wiki - Wikipedia Permaculture - Agriculture Wiki, AgWiki
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 02:09:28 -0700

Miekal, BK, Rich, all others interested:

I have just installed a new PHP Wiki version, 1.3.4, over top of our
old, original, PC Wiki. We're starting out with a fresh database and am I
will attempt to upload
and restore all the old wikipages from a zip dump. Hope it works. In case it
doesn't, I have verbatim
text file backups from which all old pages can easily be recreated.

We can use more input in the basic permaculture section, literature and
plants. I plan to work on composting
and soils and add much new information I have collected of late; some of this
will include mini forum archives, indexed and sortable.
If anyone has anything to add on compost, EM, IM, fermented plant extracts
and 24 hour compost tea, that be much appreciated, to say the least.

I am also in the process of installing an Agriculture Wiki, agwiki or AgWiki,
which will contain my primary archives of
soil and compost information.

This new version has a weblog, called WikiBlog.

It would be nice to resume work on the rudiments of a plant info collection
from which resources can be extracted
for the PC Plant DB, in case that project is still on.

There are some nice entries in the Permaculture section of the Wikipedia,
thanks to Graham and, I think, Miekal.

More about this in a while.

LL
--