permaculture - [permaculture] Brithdir Mawr on TV

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: <permaculture.forum@ntlworld.com>, <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "PermacultureUK" <permaculture.uk@ntlworld.com>, <eco_vegans@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Brithdir Mawr on TV
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:12:57 +0100

Brithdir Mawr on TV

Tony Wrench writes:
'Hi there. Just to let you know that several of us, and shots of the
roundhouse, will be appearing on a BBC2 programme about consumerism called
Spend, Spend, Spend. We'll be in the first one, titled 'Happiness' being
broadcast at 7pm on Sat 26th April. Hope we all enjoy it.'

For more on Tony's amazing roundhouse and the Brithdir Mawr project, visit:
www.brithdirmawr.com

  • [permaculture] Brithdir Mawr on TV, Graham Burnett, 04/14/2003