permaculture - [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 3, Issue 3

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 3, Issue 3
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 08:40:59 -0700

As my friend Vinnie McKinney says it takes a true hortasexual to get excited about this stuff, she certainly qualifies as does Mushroom.
Scott Pittman

At 10:17 PM 4/2/03 -0500, you wrote:
As Toby has so articulately pointed out, while they are quite different approaches, there is certainly much to learned from both. Especially in exploring a diverse taxonomy to expand our knowledge and choices. Mushroom has said to me many times that he really just likes to grow things out to look at them, to learn about their traits. The important thing is to grow and study diverse gardens.....to put seeds in soil. I think if we pay attention, the plants will lead the way.