permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Looking for arracacha, maca & melloco

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nick Routledge <fellowservant@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Looking for arracacha, maca & melloco
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:26:06 -0800 (PST)

Egads. Total brainfart in my last message, I'm afraid. I used the word
mashua where I was actually talking about yacon. Ooops. Sorry about that.
I put the hiccup down to the fact that I've just climbed out of a hot tub
with a spectacular view of the Puget Sound, and the exhausting rigors of
life have me temporarily spinning. Naturally, your sympathies are deeply
appreciated.

n.