permaculture - [permaculture] Looking for arracacha, maca & melloco sources

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L.SantoyoDesigns" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Looking for arracacha, maca & melloco sources
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:10:33 -0800

Title: Looking for arracacha, maca & melloco sources
Hello All,..  I am looking for sources of:

-Arracacia xanthorrhiza, Arracacha
-Ulluco tuberosus,  Melloco.
-Lepidum meyerii, Maca.

also
-"Mandarin Melon Berry"(TM)
"... from the swampy Yangtze deltas on China's east coast..."

My understanding is that Jerome Black of Oregon Exotics Nursery no longer has retail sales available... (Rick or Toby, do you know if that's still true?)

Any other leads is much appreciated...

Thank you,

Larry Santoyo
the Learning Center of Natural Design
San Luis Obispo, California
www.earthflow.com

****************
Coming Summer 03 -California
PERMACULTURE DESIGN CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS:

PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE -Los Osos, Ca
2 week intensive: July 13 -26.

URBAN PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE -Los Angeles, Ca
6 weekends:
August 9-10 & August 16-17
August 30-31 & September 6-7
September 20-21 & September 27-28