permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Design Manual

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Design Manual
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:54:10 -0800

Keith Johnson wrote:
The Design Manual has been reprinted with a couple extra pages and is available ($65+ 10% shipping in the US, 15% in Canada, and 20% overseas) from the Permaculture Activist, PO Box 1209, Black Mountain, NC 28711

We presently have 12 copies in stock and it takes us five days to get more from our supplier.
Keith Johnson

Do you carry the new PC book by David Holmgren. I would like to buy a copy.

LL
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net