permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Design Manual

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Design Manual
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:58:07 -0500

The Design Manual has been reprinted with a couple extra pages and is available ($65+ 10% shipping in the US, 15% in Canada, and 20% overseas) from the Permaculture Activist, PO Box 1209, Black Mountain, NC 28711

We presently have 12 copies in stock and it takes us five days to get more from our supplier.
Keith Johnson

Ute Bohnsack wrote:

Hi Conrad,
I have seen 2 copies for auction on ebay over the past couple of weeks.

Go to www.ebay.com or your national site, then go to power search, enter
'Permaculture' and check 'any country' under item location.
There's one listed now for 45$ in Melbourne, Australia, 6 days to go.
Good luck,
Ute

Conrad Juraschka wrote:

Hi everyone,

Excuse me if this is common knowledge, but what happened to the Design
Manual. It is out of print. I have been out of the loop for quite a few
years, but have found the path again. Did Tagari Publishing go out of
business? Any idea if the books will be reprinted? Anyone with an extra,
that they are willing to part with...if so please email me off the list.

Thank you.

Conrad

_