permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PC, A Designers Manual, NEW edition?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PC, A Designers Manual, NEW edition?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:27:29 -0500

At the Activist, we've been selling the NEW costlier version of PcDM for $60. We, too, have been promised a new supply "when it arrives by slow boat".
If it has suddenly become available for less, then our selling price may change too. Unless further revision has taken place, there is little difference between the old and new...a few extra contact and info pages at the back.
Keith

Scott Vlaun wrote:

My understanding is that a new edition has been printed, but I'm not sure about the changes. I'll see if I can find out more.

Seeds of Change has placed a large order which is on a slow boat across the Pacific and should be here ready for sale by the first of the year. It has been backordered on www.seedsofchange.com for the last few months but orders are still being taken at a seriously discounted price of 31.35, although I'm not sure how long this will last. I think it will go up to around $50 when the new books arrive around the first of the year, which will still be a good deal. We pretty much sold them at cost last year to promote permaculture and celebrate our interview with Bill Mollison.

Scott Vlaun
Editor,
Seeds of Change eNewsletter