permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: Question]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: Question]
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 22:30:14 -0500

Please REPLY to AMAANII@aol.com if you can help him out.
Thank you.
Keith
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Question
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 03:14:14 -0500
From: AMAANII@aol.com
To: keith@permacultureactivist.net

Hello, I am researching for agricultural and village development in the Maldive Islands, and I am looking for any permaculture resources on small tropical coral islands. It would be really helpful if you could give me any information, about any reading, courses, or people I could get information from.
I have a small island (big for the Maldives) that I can experiment on. I
think Permaculture principles can be used to greatly improve the quality of
nutrition and life on our small islands, at the same time making us more self
sufficient.
I am looking forward to any suggestions,
Thank you,
Amani Naseem
Amaanii@aol.com
Postal address:
Amani Naseem
Mialani,
Henveiru, Male'
Maldives.

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: Question], Keith Johnson, 11/07/2002