permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Where are you from?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Where are you from?
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:42:17 -0700

Kelly, We have all of the plants you list in our forest garden or
greenhouses, The power house umbols for us are bronze fennel and Loveage. I
am now starting to offer these in my edable forest garden nursery stock and
for folks with greenhouses to keep something flowering all the time to host
the good bugs. ARBICO of Tuson also offers a good bug mix that I like to
use outside , and around the pond. There are many edables in the mix. We
were looking for some celantro for a salsa last month, and finally found it
around the pond where we broadcasted this mix. I plan to offer several
umbols in the nursery next year along with perannal veg's like the walking
onions ect. jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>