permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Where are you from?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Where are you from?
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 08:39:25 -0700

Robert, Go to the (learn more about permaculture lst on home page. SARE
pub. It is also in Spanish, but not on my site. please reprint and use
freely. jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>