permaculture - [permaculture] Seeking qualified farmer/permies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture Listserv <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Pc Envirolink <permaculture@envirolink.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Seeking qualified farmer/permies
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 19:00:57 -0400

Seeking qualified farm personel to develop profitable Permaculture-based
agriculture / silvopasture
systems.

Pine Knoll Farm is a Holistic Equestrian Center Dedicated to Equine
and Human Life Enhancement. Pine Knoll Farm is an educational
boarding, teaching and rehabilitation facility and the home
of The Four Harmony Foundation registered 501(c)(3) not for
profit foundation. Our goal is to support state-of-the-art
equine facilities and the development of a broad range of
educational and experiential programs.

http://www.pineknollfarm.net/index.htm

Four Harmony Foundation's mission is: To offer learning opportunities
which meet studentsÂ’ life needs; To provide a caring environment
which supports learning and development; To contribute to
the health and unity of humans and horses; To value our environment
and bring us closer to nature.

"A single moment of understanding can flood a whole life with meaning."

Pine Knoll Farm, Inc. P.O. Box 75 Bryantsville, KY 40410 tel:
859 548 4162 fax: 859 548 2628 Farm Manager: Trina McGuire
The Four Harmony Foundation 9863 Lexington Road Lancaster,
KY 40444 tel: 859 548 4162 fax: 859 548 2628
email: info@4harmonyfoundation.com

  • [permaculture] Seeking qualified farmer/permies, Keith Johnson, 10/20/2002