permaculture - [permaculture] Re: [permaculture] Marsha´s strategies in Brazil..

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "keller" <ak.and.ak@on-line.de>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: [permaculture] Marsha´s strategies in Brazil..
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:46:13 +0200

Hello,

> Thank you for taking the time to make the suggestions. Actually, as I
said
> in my last e-mail, I have been working with agroforests for the last 11
> years. REBRAF was the forerunner, but now there is a very vigorous
> agroforst movement established here, thanks to the work of Ernst Gotsch,
who
> is our mentor and close friend...

is that the guy who developed analog agroforestry (do I remember the term
correctly - don't have the article I read about it at hand now)? I have read
about it and would like to learn more about it. I know one article in LEISA
magazin. Has more been published on this approach. Is it possible to take a
workshop or something like this?

I have some friends/family in Cameroon who could be interested in this.

Andreas

  • [permaculture] Re: [permaculture] Marsha´s strategies in Brazil.., keller, 10/11/2002