permaculture - [permaculture] New book.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Ariel Batnoska" <ar71@data54.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] New book.
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 21:12:28 -0300

Hello everybody:
I´m very glad to promote my first new book. It describes the close relationship between social and natural structures. It´s traded but not published. I find that the evolution of these structures are similar in some topics. It´s in spanish, my natural language. I have tested my own theories in markets, shops, politics parties, education, farms, ecovillages, countries, etc. and all make me think that I´ve got something to print. I was testing Physics, Quemistry and Biology to have some opposite theories about I wrote but I didn´t find iit.
I teach in a typical school near Buenos Aires (Argentina) since I decided to work with payment because my investigation work in the university were free and so difficult to undertake without budget. I´m biologist too.
Everytimes I tend to apply my theories including in the worst cases but they have worked.
If you can print some new theories like I wrote, please contact me in ar71@brujula.net . Thanks for your time. (Sorry for my English).
Ariel
ar71@brujula.net
Coordinación de huertas familiares: http://es.geocities.com/gastrula20002000