permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: large ScalePC.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "jamie" <jamie@tiscali.fr>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: large ScalePC.
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 20:09:43 +0200

Thanks Rick, the Yeoman books immediately sprung into my mind too,
especially as I remember John (Schinnerer) suggesting the keyline techniques
to Frank some months ago. As a relatively cheap and relatively easy and thus
practical way of making the most of available rainfall his books should be
on the bookshelf (or computer considering the availability of The Keyline
Plan and The Challenge of Landscape on Steve Solomon's
www.soilandhealth.org - and his The City Forest: The Keyline Plan for the
Human Environment Revolution might be appropriate for the current Agrarian
Suburb thread) of anyone contemplating large scale farming.

Gene Logsdon and Biodynamics I know of (a little anyway), unfortunately I
don't know who HRM are.

Jamie
Souscayrous