permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Exotic Plant Erradication/large ScalePC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "jamie" <jamie@tiscali.fr>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Exotic Plant Erradication/large ScalePC
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:51:45 +0200

Just as a footnote to the discussion of large farm Pc, what are the best
books anyone would recommend on the subject?
(Yes, the question is not as innocent as I have made it sound. If I'm not
way off the mark then there will be very few which are explicitly Pc books -
however, I would be interested in hearing recommendations that are
implicilty Pc too)

Jamie
Souscayrous