permaculture - [permaculture] PC Peace Corps

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Charles Knoles" <charles@growfood.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] PC Peace Corps
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 03:01:16 -0500

There are some cool guys who have been trying to set up something like a
Permaculture peace corps. Check them out at www.organicvolunteers.com
I heard that they are getting something like 5000 hits a week on their
site! We registered as hosts for volunteers and within a week had twenty
emails from enthusiastic people who wanted to help us out.

Can we change the name though? P.C.P.C. Sounds a bit to P.C for me. I
prefer "The Permaculture Army"

Charlie Knoles