permaculture - [permaculture] Books by Mel Moench

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ted Markow <tbag.markow@verizon.net>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Books by Mel Moench
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:28:20 -0400

I'm wondering if anyone on this list has seen either of these books by
Mel Moench: "Planet Earth Home" and "Encyclopedia for Self-Sufficient
Homes". These tomes are over 600 pages each. I can't seem to get one
through the library (even tried inter-library loan system), and would
like to have an idea if they're worth reading before plunking down my
$60.

Thanks.

Ted

  • [permaculture] Books by Mel Moench, Ted Markow, 08/20/2002