permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Gopher control

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Felicity Wright" <flickwright@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Gopher control
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:47:23 +0930

Larry, thanks for that email. We don't have a gopher problem in Australia
but reading your email reminds me of why it's worth being on this email list
... really enjoyed the belly laughs.

best wishes
flick wright

PS: Is the gopher 'skull mobile' patented or would you be prepared to share
the design plans?