permaculture - [permaculture] PC info now totally "PC"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mark <mpludwig@facstaff.wisc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] PC info now totally "PC"
  • Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:29:29 -0500

Thanks to Larry for helping me get my stuff up on line
You can look for them at:
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture/midwest-permaculture/
It would certainly be fun to see other things up there too. or even some of our threads edited and posted as topics. I can also mail folks the MS versions of these documents which have better formatting for printing. I encourage their distribution as long as I am credited.
Let me know what you think...

Mark P. Ludwig
Poultry Research Lab
University of Wisconsin -Madison
608-262-1730 WK
608-846-7125 HM

  • [permaculture] PC info now totally "PC", Mark, 08/08/2002