permaculture - [permaculture] Re: permaculture curriculum for children

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robina McCurdy" <robina@win.co.nz>
  • To: sarabelum70@hotmail.com
  • Cc: keithdj@mindspring.com, Permaculture Listserv <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture@envirolink.org, info@permacultureactivist.net
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: permaculture curriculum for children
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 18:39:00 +1300

Title: Re: permaculture curriculum for children
Hi Kristi
Since that article I steered my efforts into working within mainstream schools - big groups of kids and whole school development.  So I don't think that I have anything particular to offer to you unfortunately. Would take too much adaptation for home schooling and I am fully involved with PLANET Organic, our year long training course in permaculture happening now, so don't have the time right now to do it justice.
all the very best
Robina
* you might put a letter into the PC Activist to connect up with others doing similar to yourself.