permaculture - Re: [permaculture] diploma in permaculture design

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <permed@nor.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] diploma in permaculture design
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 02 09:49:27 -0000

Mark wrote:
>The best designers I know
>came to PC late, all the design concepts did for them was to stitch
>together their existing knowledge in a new way.

I have found (in the 75 PDC's I've taught) that the people who get most
out of the PDC are invariably those who have a high degree of prior
knowledge and experience in a range of the various 'parts' - the
'stitching together' is the whole point of permaculture & the process a
design course facilitates.
Robyn

Djanbung Gardens Permaculture Education Centre
home to:
Permaculture Education
ERDA Institute Trust
Nimbin Eco-Village Project Office
Robyn Francis - permaculture designer & educator
PO Box 379, Nimbin NSW 2480 Australia
Ph 02-6689 1755 Fax 02-6689 1225
permed@nor.com.au www.earthwise.org.au