permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture in Minnesota/Nearby

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bruce Blair <bbwelch@rconnect.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture in Minnesota/Nearby
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 21:45:11 -0700

Hello,
I really don't have a clue where this email is going as I am not
internet savvy - but I stumbled into a question from a Gabi R. inquiring
about practicing permaculturists/projects in the midwest. I too am
looking to network with folks with interests in permaculture. My email
address is bbwelch@rconnect.com. I will soon be hiring a permaculture
consultant from North Carolina to develop some concepts for my 2 acre
ecologically challenged miniature homestead. But I have failed to
connect with anyone more local. So....send an email if any of this
makes sense or interests you. Thanks.
Bruce

  • [permaculture] Permaculture in Minnesota/Nearby, Bruce Blair, 06/04/2002