permaculture - Re: Response to your request to [permaculture] unsubscribe (+|+) Save This Info For Future Use (+|+)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Response to your request to [permaculture] unsubscribe (+|+) Save This Info For Future Use (+|+)
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 13:17:03 -0400

>Karen..
>If you have any luck with this please let me know how you did it. I've been
>trying to get off this list for months now. I don't think anyone really
>manages this site.

What's the email ID that needs unsubscribing?
Post it here or to me at lflondon@mindspring.com and I will unsub you.

or go here to unsub -
you can retreive your password here so you can unsub yourself on the
list's website (you'll need the email ID you subscribed with)
- or send email to permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org with the
word help in the subject line or in the message body -
this will show you list usage details - specifically email commands to
send to the list server

or read the nafex or GWL usagefaqs for details regarding Mailman list
usage
[applies to this list] both located at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/NAFEX-List-usagefaq.txt
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/NAFEX-List-usagefaq2.txt