permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Designer Wanted for course in the Bahamas

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: David Orgain <vermontgardens@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Designer Wanted for course in the Bahamas
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:02:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

I'm scheduling a permaculture designer's course here at The Cape Eleuthera Island School in the Bahamas for winter of next year. I'm interested in a designer familiar with Sub-tropic Semi-Arid systems and might be interested in teaching a course here. We are just beginning our food production systems and would love to have the school host an event here. The course will be January 24-February 14, 2003. Attached is an advertisement for the permaculture course (and an ecological architechture course) in Microsoft publisher format.  Please reply to vermontgardens@yahoo.com. Thanks, David Orgain.

Do You Yahoo!?