permaculture - Re: [permaculture] fpc-faq: Basic template ready

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Thilo Pfennig <tp@alternativ.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] fpc-faq: Basic template ready
  • Date: 27 Apr 2002 17:30:28 +0200

Am Fre, 2002-04-26 um 08.08 schrieb John Schinnerer:
> Aloha,
>
> > for all interested in the permaculture faq, you can download a very
> > basic template at:
> > http://www.alternativ.net/landwirtschaft/permakultur/fpcfaq/
>
> What are the open-source client tools for simply viewing the template
> properly rendered? Browsers don't support this as-is; depending on
> which one I use I see either completely unformatted plain text or XML
> 'source code' with all the tags (as well as content) displayed.

Well this file is not really for displaying. It is possible to enhance a
CSS stylesheet like those for HTML or transform to HTML with XSLT
(server-side). Apache project has some software to transform this
automatically.

On Linux you find some tools like docbook2rtf etc. for transformation.

--
thilo pfennig
http://www.alternativ.net/