permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Upcoming Courses?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Upcoming Courses?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:55:22 -0600

Lee, I would love to respond to you off the list if I but only had your email address!
Scott

At 12:09 AM 4/29/02 -0800, you wrote:
Hello,

If anyone knows of any PC Design Certification or just beginners'
workshops happening between the dates of May 4th and June 15th,
please let me know.
I've been off the list for several months, just scanned the archives
but figure I may've missed something. This may seem strange, but I
just had a scheduling change that opened up that time period.

Thanks, Lee
Ps. Please respond directly to my email rather than the list if possible.