permaculture - Re: [permaculture] file attaches, message size, list/net etiquette

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mark <mpludwig@facstaff.wisc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] file attaches, message size, list/net etiquette
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:29:11 -0500

I'll see if I can get a workaround put together for online use.
One option would be to have a companion list just for attaches or
uploads of files of all types. Subscribers would need to be sure to
set their user config to NO MAIL, to be sure. Then we could let it rip
and fill up the list archives with documents and graphics.
Comments?

LL

Perfect! The problem is the solution!

Mark P. Ludwig