permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Browser settings and Netiquette

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "darren simo" <wannafarm@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Browser settings and Netiquette
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:53:14 +0000

I have to agree with Loren.The server I use for list emails is hotmail, I only have 2mb of space which is fine as long as I keep on top of my reading. That email the other day, filled my account and blocked any incoming messages. Whilst I'm sure some users of the group were interested in the docs it was not something that I wanted. So in future could people please be a little more considerate of others and just ask in list who wants such files so they can be direct sent.

Thank you
Darren