permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Shaping the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Shaping the Future
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:12:48 +0100

> Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:48:34 +0100
> From: Ute Bohnsack <sustag@eircom.net>
> To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
> Subject: Re: [permaculture] Shaping The Future report and new Events at PFAF
>
> Richard Morris wrote:
> > Plus we had the funds to buy a nature friendly grasscutter for
> > the field.
> That sounds interesting. Can you enlighten us?

Ute,
Indeed, glad to. The mower in question is a horizontal scythe mower.
We think these are a lot more friendly to little critters than a rotary
mower.

Rich

p.s. I missed one event off the last email:

29 - 30th June South West Permaculture Convergence. 2 day gathering
for people interested and involved in permaculture across the region.
If people want to come early to help prepare the event or if they want
to hang around afterwards to do some voluntary work at Blagdon that's
fine.

--
Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
Snail: 1 Lerryn View, Lerryn, Lostwithiel Cornwall, PL22 0QJ