permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Holmgren Collected Writings (Thilo Pfennig)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Elijah Smith" <elijah@hilobay.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Holmgren Collected Writings (Thilo Pfennig)
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:39:49 -1000

How about this -

this url:
http://www.spacountry.net.au/holmgren/web%20PDF3/24MediaTech.pdf

has, for me, a fully functional print button when I view it in Adobe
Acrobat, on a Windows PC...

(is that hacking? heh)

I want to give Thilo credit for letting David know about the ease of getting
past content restrictions like this... maybe it should have not gone to the
list though... whatever.

Elijah