permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tutelage for cameroonian pc student

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "keller" <ak.and.ak@on-line.de>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tutelage for cameroonian pc student
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:32:42 +0100

Hi,

I got just this one response from Djanbung Gardens for my request, thanks
Robyn.

However, I can't believe this should be the only possibility. Anybody knows
of any other? In your own place or somewhere else? Where did you people (the
ones who are designers or teachers) get your pc education?

Greetings
Andreas