permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tutelage for cameroonian pc student

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <permed@nor.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tutelage for cameroonian pc student
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 02 22:03:04 -0000

>A cameroonian friend of mine who has taken a permaculture design course in
>1998 is searching for a place where he can accquire his pc diploma and
>status as a permaculture teacher. For this he would need a few more months
>of training under the tutelage of some pc designers. He cannot do this in
>Cameroon because there are no pc designers there. He speaks French and
>English.
>
>Once he has finished his pc education, he could be starting to give courses
>in Cameroon himself, getting pc established there.
>
>Can anybody help? What possibilities are there?

Can he get to Australia? There's possibilities here - contact me direct
if you want to know more
Robyn

Djanbung Gardens Permaculture Education Centre
home to:
Permaculture Education
ERDA Institute Trust
Nimbin Eco-Village Project Office
Robyn Francis - permaculture designer & educator
PO Box 379, Nimbin NSW 2480 Australia
Ph 02-6689 1755 Fax 02-6689 1225
permed@nor.com.au www.earthwise.org.au