permaculture - [permaculture] Biogas Designs here

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: bob jacobs <soilfirst@tao.ca>
  • To: <Darren.Simester@nh.org.au>, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Biogas Designs here
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:47:52 -0800

Hello, To all those who wrote me wanting photoshop scanned biogas plans--
I have bad news. The scanner can't pick them up well. So if you want
them, I can xerox them and post them... Please send me your postal address
and maybee $2 for postage (or since we're permaculturalists I am open to
trade if anyone might have other plans, etc they want to send me).

OK? Write and let me know!
TIm
PS- I have plans and info from
--"appropriate Technology"
--Photos of Biogas plants in Ethiopia
--"Appropriate tech. Soursebook"
"Other homes and Garbage" (this one is really good)

  • [permaculture] Biogas Designs here, bob jacobs, 03/12/2002