permaculture - [permaculture] practical training

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Max Lachmann" <max_lachmann@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] practical training
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:29:54 +0000

Hello,
we are two students (social pedagogics and forestry/agriculture) from Germany and are looking for opportunities to do a practical training on a permaculture-project or similar projects in which both the social and the agricultural sector are combined. If anybody of you has an idea or an advice, please inform us. We are happy about every tip.
Greetings,

Magdalena and Max

Downloaden Sie MSN Explorer kostenlos unter http://explorer.msn.de/intl.asp.

  • [permaculture] practical training, Max Lachmann, 02/27/2002