permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Greetings

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <permed@nor.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Greetings
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 02 08:53:16 -0000

>I have one question which i'm hoping someone can answer...on our shared 5
>acre property lives a long time practioner of permaculture and
>homesteading (Peter Light). he's been plucking away at it for over 20
>years now (he left 'civilization' in 68') and he's thrice been certified
>via the 72 hour PDC course. How, does he go about getting the ability to
>give out the PDC now that everything seems a bit wobbly on the global
>scene (my interpretation anyhow)?

Bill Mollison in the past encouraged pc teachers to set up their own
institutes and print their own certificates - most longer term teachers
in Australia have been doing this for many years. You don't have to get
certificates from The Institute.
Last I heard was that The Permaculture Institute still states that a
PDC-certificate holder may teach a PDC.
Robyn

  • Re: [permaculture] Greetings, permed, 02/20/2002