permaculture - [permaculture] research on ponds from Iran

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] research on ponds from Iran
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 07:30:34 -0800

hi everyone
       just got this email from Iran, could you help with some websites that could be forwarded . "My name is Miss pardis maleki, I am studyng aquaculture at Ghorghan university in Iran, I am inquire and researching on variation of production techniques and difference of production if ponds are of different designs." read below
                        thanks wes