permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Midwest Pc

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Midwest Pc
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 07:10:21 -0600

we held 2 regional design courses at Dreamtime Village  (hour & a half west of madison)  in 92 & 93  (back in the days when they were 17 day long endurances tests)...   both courses attracted more than 25 folks.   there was a lot of interest back then, but surprisingly few people seemed to know about it here in the hinterlands.

mIEKAL

Foss _ wrote:

Hi Kay, Keith, and allThere might be enough interest in and around Madison, WI to hold a regional PC design course.

I'm willing to do some leg work to find out if there's enough interest to make it fly. The Midewest Permaculture Guild, Natural Building Group,  possibly Michael Fields and anyone else in the area that might be willing to sponsor.

I'll start poking around sometime this week,

Jeff