permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Midwest Pc

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Foss _" <old_growth@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Midwest Pc
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:51:11 +0000

Hi Kay, Keith, and all

There might be enough interest in and around Madison, WI to hold a regional PC design course.

I'm willing to do some leg work to find out if there's enough interest to make it fly. The Midewest Permaculture Guild, Natural Building Group,  possibly Michael Fields and anyone else in the area that might be willing to sponsor.

I'll start poking around sometime this week,

Jeff

--- Begin Message ---
--- End Message ---