permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: German Plants DB

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Heide Hermary <heidehermary@pacificcoast.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: German Plants DB
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:56:27 -0800

Hi, I took a look at it. Thanks for the link.
It's basically a big commercial, referring viewers to books, suppliers,
etc.etc. Not the kind of information I am looking for. Some really neat
features such as moon phases, regional weather information (though
unfortunately no history). Seems that viewers can submit articles for
publication. Some were really informative, most others a rehashing of
platitudes.
Now the format itself could be interesting if the information was less
commercial.
Would you like to know anything more specific?
Heide