permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: permaculture software

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: permaculture software
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:21:38 -0500

Hi Chelsea !

Great to hear from you - how amazing that you went to the PC teacher's
workshop - I so wanted to go - any chance we can organize one for the East
Coast sometime ?

I look forward to seeing you next Thurs.

I've included this forwarded email in case you want to join the PC listserv
- I like it a lot...

See you soon,

Claude

"The Greatest Fine Art of the future will be the making of a comfortable
living from a small piece of land."
- Abraham Lincoln
Green Mountain Permaculture : Solutions, Sustainability, Sustenance....