permaculture - Re: Monsanto on trial in Alabama court

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: 1earth permaculture <permaculture1@start.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Monsanto on trial in Alabama court
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 10:10:14 +1000

I've been collecting data on Monsanto for use in journalistic
articles. I read somewhere, I think on this LIST, that an American
named Robert McFarlane was CEO or otherwise heavily involved in
Monstanto - but I have been unable to source this and confirm this to
be so. Has anyone got anything with his name connected to the
Monsanto group of companies?
Mr McFarlane, as a US National Security Advisor, talked JFK into
Vietnam, then talked LBJ, Nixon, etc into staying there. Mr McFarlane
was also Oli North's advisor for the Iran-Contra arms/drugs deals.
It would be really nice to show the public what he is up to now,
especially if it is Monsanto related.
Anyone have interviews, old press releases, etc?
Cheers,
Marcus