permaculture - Re: Give me an example of PC that is working (was Pc slammed in Whole Earth Review)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Give me an example of PC that is working (was Pc slammed in Whole Earth Review)
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 09:47:48 -0500

Not to duck the question but I guess the answer to your question depends on
the stringency of your requirements for proof. E.G When you start from a
god-foresaken barren lawn, and mulch it out to plant a small garden and a
few fruit trees, you have 100% more than what was there before, which was
nothing ( less than nothing if you consider the inputs) . This is literally,
visibly, undeniably true.
Other than that, check out the articles that appear monthly in Permaculture
Magazine U.K. On the ground examples are featured every month....