permaculture - Re: permaculture-online.com: anyone interested in using this domain for their group's website?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ute Bohnsack <sustag@eircom.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: permaculture-online.com: anyone interested in using this domain for their group's website?
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 22:05:13 +0000

Lawrence,
I could promise not to resell it but whether I could make good use of it is
another question. I think not. I'm quite happy with
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture-online/index.html as our little
alt.permaculture site and have hardly time to do the work on it that I would
like to do. One of the institutes could in all likelyhood make better use of
the
domain.
Thanks for asking.
And a very happy new year to you.

Ute

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." wrote:

> Had forgotten about it but it appears that I may own this domain, for
> a little while longer, that is, unless current ownership is renewed.
> Is there anyone on the list who needs this domain and will make good
> use of it (not resell it for $$)? If currnet ownership is not renewed
> this mid-March it will become available to anyone -
> I can opt to not renew it and prospective new owner can get dibs on it
> early on. Let me know if anyone wants it. Ute?
>
> LL
>

> L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
> http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech london@ibiblio.org
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: sustag@eircom.net
> Get the list FAQ at:
> http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/documents/permaculture.faq

Dipl.-Ing. TU Landschafts- und Freiraumplanung
Ute Bohnsack
Sailchearnach, Clogher, Kilfenora, Co. Clare, Ireland
mailto:sustag@eircom.net
Agri-Environmental Consultancy and Translation Services
(English-German-English)
http://homepage.eircom.net/~merlyn/index.html
~~~~~~~~~
Seedsavers Resources http://homepage.eircom.net/~merlyn/seedsaving.html

  • Re: permaculture-online.com: anyone interested in using this domain for their group's website?, Ute Bohnsack, 01/03/2002